More Than Practice
Welcome and thank you for your interest in Emory University School of Law.
Emory Law equips future lawyers like you with a practical and theoretical understanding of the law. You are encouraged to challenge the status quo and follow your mind and your heart. You may aspire to do mergers and acquisitions in a large corporation, or to be on the ground pursuing a personal cause or in the courtroom defending an abused child. Whichever path you choose, you will leave Emory with a deep knowledge of teh law and a set of valuable skills.
At Emory, we prepare you for more than practice. We prepare you to challenge and change the world.
Location, Location, Location
Emory Law Student Bar Association President Jason Estevez talks about some of the benefits of attending law school in Atlanta.
Emory Law News
- Wall Street Journal Features Emory Law Graduate Programs for Non-Lawyers
- Barton Legislative Clinic Students Achieve Long-Term Goal, Juvenile Law Reform
- Photo Album from 2013 Graduation Ceremonies
- U.S. Supreme Court Sides with Emory Student Groupís Client, Vacates Bankruptcy Decision
- Emory Law Honors Class of 2013 at Graduation Ceremonies
- Pardo in WSJ: Self-Educated Investors Should Know Both Strategy and Tactics
- Professor Ruskolaís New Book Explores Chinese, U.S. Law
- Emory Law strengthens focus on career management
- Chakravarty 97L Will Prosecute Boston Bombing Case
- Pardo in WSJ: Testamentary Trusts May Inspire Heir Work Ethic