The Society identifies and provides information about the unique challenges and opportunities for JD/MBA students. It provides a forum for the expression of ideas among students in the program, promotes the development of alumni relations, and fosters a deeper understanding of the JD/MBA's work and responsibility in society. In addition, it works with the faculties and administrations to leverage synergies between the Law School and the Goizueta Business School by driving social and academic interaction and pushing to create inter-school curriculum options.
In particular, the JD/MBA Society aims to:
· Demonstrate the unique opportunities available with the JD/MBA skill set to other students
· Provide information to students and the career centers on the unique challenges of the 2nd year internship
· Provide information to students and career centers on how to answer “Why a JD/MBA?” in interviews
· Provide academic support on program structure and elective options
· Identify JD/MBA alumni and facilitate interaction between current JD/MBAs and alumni