Below is a list of important Links, both at Emory and in the Real World.
- AIPLA - An association of 17,000 intellectual property lawyers in private and corporate practice, in government service and in the academic community.
- ABA IP Section - ABA's IP Section.
- Atlanta's Bar Association IP Section - Newly founded section looking to have law students as members.
- Join the IP Society Listserv - Stay involved and learn the latest regarding IP @ Emory.
- TI:GER - A commercialization program between Georgia Tech and Emory Law.
- Patent Bar - Requirements and registration instructions from the USPTO.
- Patently-O - Patent law blog about current news and topics in patent law. Excellent resource.
- The Intellectual Property Law Server - A news board on various aspects of IP law including career questions.
- Intellectual Property Writing Competitions - UNC provides links to various legal writing competitions in the field of IP.
- Above The Law - A legal tabloid that could provide some insight into BigLaw firms.
- IP Law And Business - Best articles about working in trademark, copyright and patent law.
- The Prior Art - The blog for IP Law and Business, find out the latest cases in IP law.
- IP Finance - British blog about IP in business.
- Georgia Patent Law Blog - Patent cases pending in Georgia.
- IPBiz - Another blog about IP in business.
- Feld Thoughts - Mostly venture capital with some IP law sprinkled in.