In 2010, we will host our second annual Bowl-a-Thon.
The Bowl-A-Thon is a fun way for the Emory BLSA family to come together while raising funds to support our scholarship, a local AIDS charity, and our extensive programming that provides opportunities for the members of BLSA. All of the money that you collect will help keep BLSA moving forward, for its present and future members, and for the community at large. As members of BLSA, we all have a stake in the continued success of our organization. So gather your team, gather your supporters, and get ready to bowl your best!!!
Money Raised By The Bowl-A-Thon Will Go To
- BLSA Scholarship and Awards Banquet
- Support for member participation in NBLSA and SRBLSA competitions
- Funding for advocacy and outreach programs sponsored by Emory BLSA
- Support for a local AIDS charity of Emory BLSA’s choice
This year BLSA is offering prizes to individuals and teams. Here is a tentative list of the prize* categories:
- Team that raises the most money
- Individual that raises the most money
- Highest bowling score
- Most Strikes
Participate in our Bowl-A-Thon
Click here to find out how you can participate.
* This list is subject to change and is not a guarantee of prizes.