Transactional Education: What's Next?
Emory University School of Law’s Center for Transactional Law and Practice was delighted to host its second biennial conference on the teaching of transactional law and skills on June 4 and June 5, 2010.
Please click here for Conference Program details
Conference Steering Committee
- Tina L. Stark, Chair, Emory University School of Law
- Danny Bogart, Chapman University School of Law
- Deborah Burand, University of Michigan Law School
- Joan MacLeod Heminway, The University of Tennessee College of Law
- Jeffrey Lipshaw, Suffolk University Law School
- Jane Scott, St. John's University School of Law