Brown Joins Emory Panel for Midterm Elections Forum
Emory’s Race and Difference Initiative will host the “President Obama and the Midterm Elections” forum from 4 to 6 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 28, in Emory Law’s Tull Auditorium.
As part of the Emory Meets Emory series, a panel of Emory professors will discuss the impact of the upcoming midterm elections on Obama’s presidency.
Participating professors include:
- Professor Alan Abramowitz (political science)
- Professor Dorothy Brown (law)
- Professor Andra Gillespie (political science)
- Professor Hank Klibanoff (journalism)
- Professor Dan Reiter (political science)
- Professor Michael Rich (political science and environmental studies)
- Professor Richard Saltman (public health)
- Professor Thomas Smith (business)
The event is free and open to the Emory community.List: <- Back to: News Releases