Southeast Regional Meet
Hosted by Emory University School of Law and Sponsored by
Emory’s Center for Transactional Law and Practice hosted the Southeast Regional Meet for the 2013 National Transactional LawMeet® (Meet) on Friday, February 15th. The Meet is the country’s premier interscholastic competition for law students interested in transactional practice. It is designed to give law students hands-on experience in developing and honing transactional lawyering skills.
The following schools competed in the Southeast Regional Meet:
- Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School
- Emory University School of Law
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law
- Nova Southeastern Shepard Broad Law Center
- University of Georgia School of Law
- University of Tennessee College of Law
- Washington and Lee University School of Law
- William & Mary Law School
74 teams from around the country participated in one of six Regional Meets hosted by Emory Law, Drexel University, Earle Mack School of Law, Northwestern University Law School, UCLA Law School, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, and Western New England University School of Law. The top two participating teams from each of the six Regional Meets advanced to the National Meet. The National Meet took place on March 28 and March 29, 2013 in Philadelphia.