Preparing the Transactional Lawyer: From Doctrine to Practice
Emory University School of Law’s Center for Transactional Law and Practice was delighted to host its third biennial conference on the teaching of transactional law and skills on November 4 and November 5, 2012.
As in prior years, the proceedings of the Conference as well as the materials distributed by speakers were recorded and published in Transactions: The Tennessee Journal of Business Law, a publication of the Clayton Center for Entrepreneurial Law of The University of Tennessee.
- Carol D. Newman, Co-Chair, Emory University School of Law
- Sue A. Payne, Co-Chair, Emory University School of Law
- Susan Duncan, Louis D. Brandeis School of Law
- Eric Gouvin, Western New England University School of Law
- George Kuney, The University of Tennessee College of Law
- Robert Rhee, University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law
Emory Center for Transactional Law and Practice thanks the following for their generous contributions to the conference:
- Bloomberg Law
- Practical Law Company
- Thomson Reuters
- Transactions: The Tennessee Journal of Business Law, The University of Tennessee College of Law
- Wolters Kluwer/Aspen Publishers