An audio recording of each program is available in an MP3 format. To listen to the recordings that are linked , please left click below on the title of the presentation.
To access the presentations that are not linked below, they are available through Emory University's iTunes U.
Please note: iTunes must be pre-loaded on your computer in order to access presentations.
- Click on this link for Emory University's iTunes U http://itunes.emory.edu/.
- Click on "Emory On iTunesU" (middle right portion of website under "Stay connected. Emory. Everywhere.") This will open iTunes on your computer.
- Click on "Academics and Research." This is listed under "TOPICS" (1st section on left hand side under Emory banner).
- Click on "Transactional Education: What's Next? (second row from bottom).
- All about the First Year of Law School - available through Emory iTunes.
- Innovative Transactional Pedagogies - available through Emory itunes.
- Legal Writing Professors Morphing into Contract Drafting Professors - available through Emory iTunes.
- Simulations in Clinics, Contract Drafting, and Upper-level Courses - available through Emory iTunes.
- Teaching Transactional Skills and Tasks Other than Contract Drafting - available through Emory iTunes.
- Teaching Contract Drafting Using Real Contracts - available through Emory iTunes.