Posting a Position
Whether youíre looking to hire a student or graduate for part-time, summer, or permanent employment, our online job listings provide a quick way to let students and alumni know about your organizationís recruiting needs.
To post a job opening with us, please complete this form and e-mail it to jobpost(at)law.emory.edu. Alternately, you may post the position on Symplicity by following the directions below.
1) Go to: https://law-emory-csm.symplicity.com/employers
2) Click on the register button and enter your information
3) Once approved, you will receive an e-mail indicating your Username and Password
4) Then go to Symplicity
5) Put in your Username and Password
6) Click on CREATE NON-OCI JOB POSTING
7) Enter position information
By posting a listing with our office, you agree that you will strictly adhere to our Non-Discrimination Policy.
Once your job posting is approved, your position will be visible to Emory Law students and/or alumni. Please contact our Recruiting Coordinator, Nicole Wojcik at 404-727-8387 if you have questions.
Job Postings for 1Ls during the Fall Semester
Per guidelines set out by NALP, students should not submit any application materials until December 1 and employers should not interview or make offers to first-year students before December 1.