Increase Your Visibility at Emory Law
As an employer interested in increasing your visibility to the students and alumni of Emory Law, we recommend the following opportunities.
- Post a position for part-time, summer, or post-graduate employment.
- Participate in one of our on-campus or off-campus recruiting programs;
- Encourage your Emory Law alumni to serve as mentors (or e-mentors) for current Emory Law students.
- Encourage your Emory Law alumni to become part of our Ask An Alum program.
- Recommend speakers for our educational programs and panels related to your practice or geographic areas.
- List your contact information with us to make available to interested students for informational interviews.
- Recruit early. Hire first-year students who can spread the word about their positive experiences with your organization before the rush of second-year recruiting.
If you would like more information, please contact our office at 404.727.6513.