If you are an Emory Law alum interested in assisting students and alumni with the employment search process, there are many ways in which you can get involved.
- Post a position with your employer for part-time, summer or post-graduate employment.
- Encourage your organization's participation in one of our on-campus or off-campus recruiting programs.
- Serve as a mentor (or e-mentor) for a current student.
- Become a member of our Ask An Alum Program.
- Speak on a panel related to your practice area or employment experiences.
- List your contact information with us to make available to interested students for informational interviews.
If you would like to be a resource for current and future Emory Law students, please contact us at 404.727.6513.