1. American Bar Association (ABA) regulations require that we receive a hard-copy of your final undergraduate transcript indicating the date of your degree conferral. Please send an original, final transcript to Rogenia Gouch, Emory Law Admission, 1301 Clifton Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30322. (Transcripts sent to LSAC do not fulfill this requirement.)
2. Health Forms and Insurance Requirements. Complete all required student health information and health forms online with Emory University's online Health Services portal >>
3. Register for On-Campus Parking. Online registration will open later this summer. Review campus parking options at http://parking.emory.edu.
5. Create an Emory Email Account. We will activate your Emory e-mail account in early July. You will then access your account using the same NetID and password that you use for OPUS access. Your email address is your NETID(at)emory.edu.
If you attended Emory as an undergraduate student, your default Emory account is your Exchange account. Forward messages from Learnlink or EagleMail to your new Exchange account.
6. Upload your photo for your EmoryCard (student ID) by July 26, 2013. (Image must be on a white or solid neutral background.) The EmoryCard is the official ID Card of Emory University. It permits access to facilities and events and can be used to purchase goods and services at the university and at a wide range of merchants throughout the community.
During orientation, pick up your student ID at the EmoryCard office, located on the first floor of the Boisfeuillet Jones Building, Room 101. The office is open from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday thru Friday and may be contacted at 404.727.6095.
7. Review our Laptop and Computer Recommendations.
Information effective as of June 26, 2013.