Study Abroad Opportunities
Emory Law students may elect to participate in a semester abroad at an approved exchange program institution.
Approved Exchange Programs
- Bucerius Law School, Hamburg Germany
- Koguan Law School of Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- University of British Columbia
- University of Western Ontario Law School, London Ontario
- University of St. Gallen
- University of Sydney, Sydney Australia
All of these programs have sufficient courses taught in English to accommodate Emory students. Direct questions to Ethan Rosenzweig.
There is also an exchange program with Universidad Panamericana in Mexico City for Emory students fluent in Spanish. Direct questions to Ethan Rosenzweig.