If you are planning on using your laptop to take the exam, you MUST install the latest version of the Electronic BlueBook software. To get the software, please follow these instructions:
1. Go to: http://www.law.emory.edu/intranet.html and login.
2. Click on Information Technology on the left menu.
3. Click on Electronic BlueBook.
4. Download the latest version of the software, and then carefully follow the instructions on the webpage.
5. Please make sure that you have tested the software and that it passed (indicated by the green screen).
In order for your exam process to go smoothly:
- You MUST be connected to the EmoryUnplugged wireless network: http://it.emory.edu/showdoc.cfm?docid=5232
- You MUST have the latest version of Electronic Bluebook: http://www.law.emory.edu/intranet.html --> login --> Information Technology --> Electronic BlueBook
Or else uploading your exam upon finishing WILL FAIL (how’s that for fear mongering?). Actually, it will and you’ll have to have it manually uploaded.
If you have any questions or experience problems with the procedure, please call 404-727-5321 or visit us at M517