HHS University Partnership Program
Emory University's Law School welcomes HHS employees, contractors and their immediate families.
Emory Law School Program
The JM is a 24-credit-hour program that allows students to customize their coursework to meet their individual career needs, and may be completed full-time in one-year or part-time in up to four years. While there are many JM specialization tracks available, following are several that may be relevant to HHS employees:
- Behavioral Science and Health Education
- Child Law and Policy
- Environmental Health Law
- Global Health Law
- Health Law
- Health Policy and Management
- Human Rights Law
- Public Law and Regulation
- Vulnerability and the Human Condition
We are pleased to offer eligible Health and Human Services (HHS) employees and contractors, and their immediate families (spouses, domestic partners, siblings and children) an application fee waiver as well as a 15% tuition discount for part-time students, and a 25% tuition discount for full-time students in the JM program.
Emory Law School accepts applications for the JM program on a rolling basis. The application deadline is April 15 for the fall semester and October 15 for the spring semester. Applicants wishing to claim the HHS University Partnership Program should apply in the usual way. Please visit application process and requirements for more details. Additionally, applicants wishing to claim a tuition discount and other partnership benefits should submit the following information as proof of eligibility.
- HHS employees should submit a copy of their most recent pay stub. Dependents should submit a copy of the employee's most recent pay stub, as well as proof of the dependent relationship such as a marriage license or birth certificate.
- HHS contractors should submit a copy of their HHS I.D. badge (you may also be asked to show your I.D. badge in-person). Dependents should submit a copy of the contractor's HHS I.D. badge, as well as proof of the dependent relationship such as a marriage license or birth certificate.
If you have any questions or want to learn more about the program, please contact Andrea Schmoyer, Director of Admissions Graduate Programs, at email@example.com or 404-727-2191.