Study Abroad Opportunities
Emory Law students may elect to participate in Summer Study Abroad programs or may choose to spend a semester abroad at an approved exchange program institution.
Students are responsible for reviewing and following appropriate policies related to Summer and Semester Study Abroad Programs.
Approved Exchange Programs Include:
- Bucerius Law School, Hamburg Germany
- Singapore Management University, Singapore
- Trinity College, Dublin Ireland
- University of British Columbia
- University of Western Ontario Law School, London Ontario
- University of St. Gallen
- University of Sydney, Sydney Australia
All of these programs have sufficient courses taught in English to accommodate Emory students. Direct questions to Ethan Rosenzweig.
There is also an exchange program with Universidad Panamericana in Mexico City for Emory students fluent in Spanish. Direct questions to Ethan Rosenzweig.