and Deposit Process
Deadline Friday, April 15, 2014 at 11:59 p.m.
If accepting admission, submit your first deposit ($250). You have two payment options:
Credit Card: Go to our secure online payment system to pay online with your credit card. (Processing fees apply.)
Check: Go to OPUS to obtain your Emory Net ID and password and submit your payment.
- Have your U.S. bank account and routing numbers (found on your checks) ready. You may use a checking or savings account.
- On the Student Center screen, scroll down to the Admissions section. Choose the “Pay Admission Deposit” link. Once you have paid, this link will disappear.
- Enter your bank account number (up to 17 digits) and routing number (9 digits) twice in the designated fields. Then tab out of the field to activate the “Next Step” button (this button will not activate if you do not tab out of the field).
- Verify your information on the confirmation page. If correct, click “Submit.” If you need to make corrections, click “Previous Step.” Once payment is submitted, it cannot be cancelled.
- After you submit the payment information, you will receive a message confirming your deposit has been posted to your Emory student account. Use the “opus home” link to return to the Student Center page.
Deadline Monday, June 2, 2014 at 11:59 p.m.